Thursday 11 April 2019

Totara Springs

Totara Springs Camp


My favourite thing at camp was Archery on Tuesday because i came 3rd in it. then i really liked the absailing down the building and here is me at absailing when i achieved it.

We took photos of our camp fire groups and our activity groups. This is my Camp fire group

Now here is my activity group WINNING TOP TOWN




i didn't do the Flying Fox because there isn't a lot of Safty gear you use.

Here is me absail the tower

I didn't get photos of archery but here is a cool bow and arrow photo
Image result for archery
Here is how i describe it with a word art

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing camp you had Jay! So very proud of you having a go at abseiling and rock climbing...and great result with the archery and top town! The damper sounded absolutely delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete